Sunday, July 01, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award!

HAPPY JULY 1ST EVERYONE! :) (It's a hot one out again!)

I have been awarded The Versatile Blogger Award from Stephanie at Primary Possibilities! Thank you so much! :)
 Primary Possibilities

Here are the rules for this award:

1.  Thank the blogger who nominated you. (CHECK!)
2.  Include a link to their site. (CHECK...click on button)
3.  Include the award image in your post. (CHECK!)
4.  Give 7 random facts about yourself (CHECK!)
5.  Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award. (In Progress...)
6.  When nominating, include a link to their site. (In Progress...)
7.  Let other bloggers know they've been nominated. (In Progress...)
***************************************************************

7 Random Facts about Myself... (Hmmmmm...)
  1. I married the love of my life when I was 18! We met and married within a 4 month span. (Met March 1 - Married July 31) We will be celebrating 8 years this month! :)
  2. I LOVE to read and probably read an average of 2-3 books a week! :)
  3. The hubby and I used to have a photography business when we lived up north with our family. I was his lovely assistant! ;) (When we moved south we lost all of our clientele, so there is no business currently, but he has found a job down here that he really enjoys! :) He still does some photography on the side and is soooooooooo good at it!) 
  4. I am a super picky eater! I've gotten better since I've been married due to the fact that the hubby likes all sorts of different foods...
  5. I LOVE to watch movies and have a collection of about 275 DVDs/BluRays.
  6. I also am a TV fanatic and absolutely HAVE to get my favorite TV series on DVD/BluRay when they come out. (Glee, Vampire Diaries, True Blood, Game of Thrones, etc.)
  7. I am a HUGE animal lover! I once thought I might like to become a Vet Tech, but when I job shadowed, I realized I wouldn't be able to handle all of the injured animals that would come through the door....I just HATE to see any animal in pain :(
**************************************************************
FABULOUS Fellow Bloggers

A-B-Seymour





Adventures of a 6th Grade Teacher

Middle Grades Maven

                                                               Photobucket






Hoot Hoot Hooray!

Teach on a Limb


                                                        


                                                            

Welcome to 2nd Grade Pad

Confessions of a Teaching Junkie

Sweet Seconds


Hope everyone stays cool in this heat wave...Have a FANTASTIC Sunday!





3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award! I really appreciate it :)

    ~Stephanie
    Teaching in Room 6

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award! That's very sweet of you! :)

    Rachel
    A-B-Seymour

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award! I am super excited! I love your blog post about your Pinterest crafts...Love the stool.
    -Jaime
    Bright Concepts 4 Teachers

    ReplyDelete