Thursday, July 26, 2012

Sneak Peek at Classroom Projects...

This week I've been in full on creation mode! Designing my behavior chart, creating math workshop rotation board labels, making CCSS strips to put onto the lovely chart I made last week....Geez...it's been a HUGE undertaking...

I thought I'd share a little bit of what I've done thus far...

BEHAVIOR CLIP CHART
I've talked about this before in my past posts, but I've put it off for a while. There are tons of these clip charts out there and they are all so cute! So, I wanted to design one myself. Now...it's nothing special, but I still think it looks pretty snazzy! ;) This is just a peek...I will post the final product on Monday Made It! :)

MATH WORKSHOP ROTATION BOARD
One of my goals this year is to dive into doing more of a guided math routine with my students. So, I sat down at my computer yesterday and created the elements I need to put together my Math Workshop bulletin board. Here's a look at what I came up with...This is NOT how the board will be set up (I just organized it this way for the pic), but you can see the different elements that will be incorporated into it! Final details to come on Monday...

CCSS STRIPS
On Monday, I posted this:
These are the Common Core/TN State Standard charts that I created last week to display the standards we will be working on in class. Since this base chart was done, I needed to create strips with the standards on them that will be put on the chart. I will be putting Velcro on the chart as well as the strips to make them stick well...I'm in the process of cutting out the strips now...This is taking a LLLOOOOONNNNNGGGG time... (but it will be worth it!)

Well...That's all for now! I'm off to continue cutting out these lovely standard strips... *sigh* Hope y'all have a great evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment