Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Oh Happy Day!!

Today is a very SPECIAL day! It's my 8 year anniversary with the hubby!! :) Wow.........has it really been 8 years already?! AMAZING!
A little snippet of info surrounding our whirl-wind marriage...

We met in March of my Senior year in High School (I was 18 and he was 23). Since he is 5 years older than me, he had already graduated from college and been living in Washington, D.C for a while. His mom had been my hairstylist since I was a little girl...yet I never knew/met him. 

One day, when I was getting my hair cut, his mother asked me if I would like to exchange emails with her son because he is moving home back home from Washington, D.C. (Oh and our parents only live 1/2 mile from each other). We exchanged a few emails and met the day after he moved. The rest is HISTORY!  We were married July 31st (a mere 4 months later). He is my soul mate and I adore him! He is my Everything... :)

Ohhhhhhhhhh...and look what the hubby got for me for our special day!! Love, Love, LOVE!! (amethyst, natural pink sapphires, white diamonds, strawberry goldIt has to get resized, so I don't have an official pic of it on my finger, but I will post it as soon as I get it! Can't wait....hehehe!


No comments:

Post a Comment