Monday, July 16, 2012

It's time for......Monday Made It!

Monday has become one of my favorite days of the week this summer! It's time to link up with Tara at 4th Grade Frolics again for Monday Made ItI love this linky party because it is so awesome to see what everyone comes up with and what I need to add to my To-Do list! :)

Classroom Project #1: BELIEVE Sign
A couple Monday's ago, Tara created a sign from canvas and wooden letters with the word believe on it. I thought that that was a fantastic word to incorporate into the classroom, so I decided to create my own version! :) I bought a wooden plaque & stencils from Hobby Lobby and used left over paint from my author's chair/stool project I created a few weeks ago (see here) to create this masterpiece! ;)

Classroom Project #2: PBIS School Rules
Our school utilizes the PBIS (Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports) system and our three school rules are: Responsible, Respectful, and Cooperative. I decided to create something in regards to this and my color scheme for the year (Pink, Blue, Green). I am planning on hanging these up in the room somewhere and think they will really POP!

That's all I was able to create this past week due to the CCSS Mathematics Training I attended and going up north for another wedding. With the beginning of school creeping up, I am going to be creating more FUNCTIONAL projects over the next few weeks...So be sure to stop by and check them out! :)

For those of you interested in learning about my CCSS Mathematics Training experience, Stay tuned...I am still planning on posting about it later this week!

Happy Monday! :)

3 comments:

  1. Your believe sign turned out nice.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your color scheme on your crafts. They really turned out great!

    Kelly @ I'm Not Your Grandpa, I'm Your Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your twist on the believe sign:) It turned out so good:) Thanks for sharing and linking up:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete