Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Christmas in July! (The Quietest Classroom Pencil Sharpener!!)

So yesterday, when I was at school transferring to my new room...I missed the arrival of a very important package. Due to missing the delivery, I had to go to the post office this a.m. to pick it up. Here it is...
I felt like a child on Christmas morning! I couldn't wait to open this... :)
Can y'all tell what it is yet?!
If you gasped and your first thought was "I want one!" then you already know what this is. For those of you who have been hidden under a rock lately (haha...just teasing), this is THE BEST PENCIL SHARPENER EVER!! I had seen this pencil sharpener mentioned on other blogs, but it was after linking up with Elizabeth at Fun in 4B for the Fabulous Find Friday that I decided I needed to try one out! :) So, I headed over to Classroom Friendly Supplies and ordered mine that day!

When I opened the box, I could hardly wait to sharpen my pencils I bought! It is so EASY to do and makes the sharpest, sturdiest pencils! Here's how it works...

First, pull the silver front part out.
Next, squeeze the 2 black clamps at the top to insert the pencil and crank the handle to sharpen.
You can feel/hear it when it is finished sharpening. Squeeze the clamps again to remove pencil. 
It is so easy to use that I just couldn't stop at only one pencil...I sharpened 3! I totally could have done more than that, but decided to contain myself! ;) There is a little container at the bottom of sharpener that pulls out for easy clean up. 

The pencils are so SHARP and STRONG. What I mean by strong is that sometimes when you sharpen a pencil too much it is weak and breaks off. The clamps and controlled mechanism of this sharpener prevents this from happening. AWESOME! :) (Double Thumbs Up)

Another cool factor about this sharpener is that the company (Classroom Friendly Supplies) that sells these is owned by a fellow teacher, Troy Decoff. Who better to sell a product than a person who utilizes it on a daily basis and understands the necessity of having a NICE, QUIET pencil sharpener in the classroom!

Click on the button below to order one NOW! You know you NEED one! :) 

Now I'm off to the book store! :) (and maybe to sharpen another pencil or two or twenty ;) )

2 comments:

  1. AHHHHH I won one a while ago and looooooooooove it!!!

    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class
    I hope that you'll join me for my giveaway ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's it! I have to get this pencil sharpener!! I can't wait to try it for myself.

    Crystal
    Teaching Little Miracles

    ReplyDelete