Friday, June 29, 2012

T.G.I.F. (Chair Project Update... Help a Fellow Blogger... Movie & Date Night with Friends)

Happy Friday Everybody! :)

It's my favorite day of the week...I mean...Who doesn't LOVE Fridays?! Anyways, yesterday was my hubby's day off from work and he was kind enough to help me out with ravamping my wooden stool project that I talked about in my Pintervention post earlier this week. (See post here...) It is not quite complete (about 95% & looking pretty sweet!), so I can't quite post the results yet. It should be complete by Monday and I will post the results then! Until then...here are the colors that are incorporated onto my chair... LOVE!
************************************************************
On another note...Fellow Blogger, Jessica Stanford, is needing your help! Her project at DonorsChoose.org is coming to an end and they need some help with keeping the project alive. Click HERE to see more information about the project and click on the button below to vote! It's for a good cause... :)
MrsStanfordsClass
**********************************************************

So, tonight is DATE night with the hubby (another reason I LOVE Fridays). Though tonight is date night with friends! So excited... :) Movie & Dinner at Longhorn's makes for a FABULOUS night! Now, the men are NOT coming with us girls to the movies...No. Why? You ask... Well, my friend and I are going to watch MAGIC MIKE (which the men did not want to watch with us...haha! Can you blame them?! See pic below). Needless to say, my friend and I are super excited to watch this flick as it has some of our favorite actors in it! ;) And of course, nothing could be better than enjoying the company of friends over a nice meal! What an evening to look forward to! 
Channing Tatum, Matthew McConaughey, & Joe  Manganiello...
I mean...You can't go wrong!
Hope y'all have a FABULOUS Friday!

4 comments:

  1. I love the Pintervention! Lol!

    I love the color combo for the chair.

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to come and visit me when you get the chance. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed my Pintervention! :) I will be posting pics on Monday probably of my chair! Heading over to your blog in a bit! :)

      ~Sara~

      Delete
  2. How was the movie?? I want to go see it! Love Channing!!

    APril
    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was FABULOUS! Sent you an email with more deets! ;)

      ~Sara~

      Delete