Saturday, June 30, 2012

Sewing Project Day & a Fabulous Find!!

Today is a perfect day to stay inside and work on finishing up some of my sewing projects! :) (and catch up on some laundry...but that's not as important ;) ) It's going to be a SCORCHING (105 degrees!) day outside and I'd rather not venture out too much if I can't help it! :) 
Project #1: Finish Chair Pockets
I have 5 more to sew and then they need to be personalized! :) Goal for today though is to finish the sewing part...I'll personalize them in the future... 

For my second sewing project of the day... (Hopefully I'll have time [crosses fingers])...a binder tote! For this particular project, I am joining up with Elizabeth over at Fun In Room 4B for her linky party about  FaBuLoUs  finds that you can't live without! 

#2: Create a Teacher Binder Tote
Original Source & Tutorial
I saw this on Pinterest yesterday (Friday) and I just HAD to have it! I even left my house earlier than normal for date night, just so I could stop by Hobby Lobby to pick up the materials! Haha! :) I am creating a specialized Teacher Binder this year, so when I saw this...I knew it was the perfect thing to top off my overall project. (Plus, I know all of my teacher friends will want one! One has already demanded that I make one for her...Haha!) So, this is my FaBuLoUs find that I can't live without and I am super excited to make it! 

Hope y'all stay cool in this heat & have a wonderful weekend! :)


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for linking up! Your binder/tote is AMAZING :) I've just added another item to my "to-do" list :)

    Elizabeth

    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...Glad to have added another project to your list! I just knew all of us teachers out there are going to want/NEED one... :)

      ~Sara~

      Delete
  2. This is great stuff! Thank you for sharing your ideas. We have nominated you for an award. Please visit to pick up your award. Stephanie
    http://primarypossibilities.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete