Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Passing on the One Lovely Blog Award ...


One Lovely Blog Award

       Teach on a Limb

Thanks again to Mrs. G over at Teach on a Limb for giving me this blog award!

{Here are the rules for this award}
Once you receive the award, you must: 

1.  Follow the person that gave you the award. 

2.  Link back to the person that gave you the award. 

3.  Pass the award on to 15 bloggers. 

I did some searching...and here are the fellow bloggers that I am passing this award on to: 

My Photo
iPadding Along

[Chrysanthemum.jpg]
Heidi's Krazy Kinder

kindertrips

T.G.I.F.

4theloveofteaching

My Photo



The First Grade Splash

FGF


(I still have 2 more to give out, so I will be on the look out and will update this post as necessary!)

Congrats!:)

6 comments:

  1. I am your newest follower. Thanks for checking mine out :) cute blog
    heidi'skrazykinder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet!! Thanks for the award :) I am following you back!

    Susan
    T.G.I.F. (Thank God it's First Grade!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! We are your newest followers! Thanks for the award! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! You're too sweet! Thanks so much!!!
    Christie :)
    First Grade Fever

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!! I'm your newest follower!!! Check off rule #1!
    Diane
    schoolhousetreasures

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the award! I am your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete