Tuesday, June 26, 2012

New Header/Button Design & 1st Blog Award! :)


Hey y'all...Notice anything different about my blog?! ........


I finally got around to creating a new header and button! They aren't the coolest (as I designed them myself from scratch - except for the finger spelling), but I'm pretty proud of my attempt at creating something new! :) 
**************************************************************
Blog Award

       Teach on a Limb

So...I got my first blog award yesterday from Mrs. G over at Teach on a Limb! Thank you, Thank you! :)

{Here are the rules for this award}
Once you receive the award, you must: 

1.  Follow the person that gave you the award (CHECK!)

2.  Link back to the person that gave you the award (CHECK!)

3.  Pass the award on to 15 new bloggers (Work in Progress...)

I will be doing some searching for new bloggers out there to give this award to and hopefully post it tomorrow! :) So stay tuned...
***************************************************************
Now I am off to do some more work in my classroom...Moving into a new room is a LOT of work, but sooooo much fun!! :)

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment